The scheduler in HotSchedules has a lot of customizable information in terms of what can be displayed. Different settings can be configured (what shift information displays or how often the autosave feature runs for example). Additionally, certain functions that you may not use can be hidden to have a more clear view of your information.
Managers can access the scheduler setting to edit this information according to their preferences for writing schedules.
Follow these steps to view and edit the scheduler settings:
- Log into your HotSchedules account
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Select the Scheduler sublink
- This page contains all of the scheduler settings you can edit.
- If you make any changes, scroll to the bottom of the page to select the Update Settings button.
Feel free to contact Customer Care with any questions about these settings.