The scheduler in HotSchedules has an Autosave feature. This means that the scheduler will automatically save your progress after a specified amount of time. By default this setting is configured for 30 minutes. However, if you would like it to occur more regularly, you can set a different Autosave time.
Follow these steps to adjust the autosave time setting for the scheduler:
- Log into your HotSchedules account,
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the Scheduler sublink.
- Locate the setting called Scheduler Autosave (minutes) on this page.
- Enter the number of minutes you would like the setting to reflect.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to select the Update Settings button.