The area at the top of the scheduler grid where house shifts normally appear is known as the house shift manager in HotSchedules.
If the house shift manager is not visible in your scheduler, you will not be able to see any house shifts.
Follow these steps to adjust the house shift manager setting in the scheduler:
- Log into your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the Scheduler sublink.
- Locate the setting called Show house manager on this page.
- Select the Yes option to enable the house shift manager in the scheduler.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to select the Update Settings button./li>