For security purposes, HotSchedules requires that all email addresses saved to user accounts be confirmed. Once the email has been saved to the HotSchedules account, a confirmation email will be sent out. Check your inbox for the email address that you added to HotSchedules. Follow the link in that email to confirm it's addition to your account.
Follow these steps to add an email address to your account:
- Log into your HotSchedules account.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and the Personal sublink.
- On this personal settings page, select Edit for the Contact Information section.
- This will populate the options to change your personal details on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your email address in the specified field.
- Select the Save Changes button.
- This will kick off the confirmation email.
For managers, employee email confirmation statuses are visible in the Staff List. On the Staff tab, there is an Email column that will display any email address saved to their accounts. However, there will be an orange exclamation point beside any email that has not been confirmed. Remember that employees without confirmed emails will not receive any HotSchedules emails.
Managers will also have the ability to resend confirmation emails to their employees. Simply check all of the employees that you would like to send the confirmations to. Then select the More button and Resend Email Confirmation. The employee will still need to select the link in the confirmation email to begin receiving HotSchedules emails.