HotSchedules displays multiple schedule statuses for better organization on the progress of your schedules.
Below you will find a breakdown of the statuses seen in HotSchedules:
- Not Started - No work has been done to the schedule. It is blank and not posted to employees.
- Saved - A user has saved their changes prior to leaving the Scheduler or logging out. It is still not posted to employees, but there may or may not be assigned shifts in the schedule.
- Saved on Exit - Changes made on the schedule were saved when the user selected a different tab (when working on the schedule) and agreed to save before leaving the scheduler. It is still not posted to employees, but there may or may not be assigned shifts in the schedule.
- Autosaved - A manager was making changes to the schedule but the site timed out per lack of activity. The AutoSave countdown saved the work completed prior to timing out.
- Deleted - Schedule progress has been deleted, and it is now blank.
- Restricted Access - This status will only appear if you are trying to delete a schedule that has already been posted. You must unpost the schedule before deleting it.
- Completed - This is an optional status that managers can use to mark a completed schedule for review before posting.
- Posted - Schedule is posted and live for employees to view.
You can check what status a schedule is on by following these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Schedules tab.
- Select your desired Date Range, then check Method 7 - Edit Schedules.
- Select Next button, and you will be brought to a new page of Schedule Statuses. Select the history link on the right of each schedule row to see a history of status changes.