Note: This report is intended for companies using the Time Off feature. If you use the alternative Requests feature there is another report called the Employee Request Report to show you this information.
With the Time Off feature, employees submit requests for days off in HotSchedules, and managers receive notifications of these requests. Managers must them approve or deny the days off. The employee then receives a notification of the decision. Managers have the ability to generate the Approved Time Off Report to view time off requests over a specified date range.
Follow these steps to generate the Approved Time Off Report:
- Log into HotSchedules and navigate to the Reporting tab.
- You can locate the report by searching for it or selecting it from the Staff & Store section of reports.
- Adjust the date range at the top of the page.
- Configure the details that you would like to view on the report.
- You can view various details about their request including their name, the shift, the reason given, and the date submitted.
- You can select a schedule to see requests of all employees on that schedule. Alternatively, you can select job codes, or you can select specific employees.
- Select Generate Report to view the report on screen.