The Employee Request Report will display all employee requests (requests for time off and requests to work) between two dates. It will show the reason entered for the request. This report can be run for individual employees or you can generate it for all employees with a certain job code or schedule assigned.
For example, you could generate an Employee Request Report for the month of December to determine how many employees have already submitted requests for the holidays. This can help you determine if you should create a blocked request for any days to prevent too many more employees from requesting the same dates.
Follow these steps to generate an Employee Request Report:
- Select the Reporting tab in your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Staff & Store reports.
- Select Employee Request Report.
- Configure the report details according to which employee requests you would like to review.
- Select the correct date range.
- Select whether or not you would like to see the request reasons.
- You can select an entire schedule or job code to view requests for.
- Alternatively, you may select specific employees.
- Select Generate Report to view the information or you can Print.
Requests also display in the scheduler as you are writing each of your schedules. For example, an orange shading appears in the cell if an employee has requested it off.