There are two types of HotSchedules sites: Integrated and Non-integrated. An Integrated site will receive data from the user's point of sale system, including labor and sales information. Users with non-integrated sites will need to manually enter their sales and labor information if they would like to track it in HotSchedules/span>.
Follow these steps to update sales and labor actuals:
- Login into your HotSchedules account and select the Reporting tab.
- Choose the Labor Proforma report.
- Select the work week you would like to update then select the Generate Report button.
- After the report has opened, select the Update Actuals button.
- This will bring up the Actual Sales and Guest Count page for you and your management team to input sales and labor information. The labor columns will allow you to enter labor hours and dollars.
- Make sure you select the Save button at the bottom of this window when you are finished.
Entering Sales - Download QuickGuide