HotSchedules users that have our mobile application installed on their iPhone are able to enable Push Notifications.
Follow these steps to enable these notifications on your iPhone:
- Make sure notifications are enabled on the HotSchedules app:
- Once you have opened the app, you will need to select the Menu button.
- Select Settings and then Preferences.
- In your Preferences menu you will need to choose Notifications. Here you will be able to enable the notification of your choice, such as New Message.
- After notifications have been enabled on the HotSchedules app you will need to configure the Push Notifications in your iPhone settings.
- Open your Notification Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and choose the HotSchedules app.
- You will need to Allow Notifications. In this Settings menu you will also be able to adjust how the notification will appear.