The HotSchedules Logbook contains a feature called ToDos. Managers are able to assign important messages or duties to other managers with access to the Logbook. It also gives users the ability to track the progress on these ToDos.
You will receive a notification regarding any ToDos assigned to you upon logging into HotSchedules. It will also notify you if any of your ToDos are over due.
Follow these steps to complete your Logbook ToDo:
- You can select the hyperlink on the ToDo notification.
- Alternatively, you can select the Logbook tab and the ToDo sublink.
- This will redirect you to the ToDo page. You will see a list of any ToDos currently assigned to you under My ToDos.
- Overdue ToDos will be highlighted in red font.
- Select the ToDo to view its details.
- If you have completed the ToDo, you can complete it by selecting the radial button to the left of the subject. You can also change the status by select the icon that looks like three vertical dots.
- You can still add any notes regarding the completion of your ToDo by selecting the Edit button.
(This will prompt you to log into HotSchedules, and then guide you through the process click by click.)