The Recurring Request feature on HotSchedules allows users to make multiple, recurring requests over a time period. This feature is useful if employees have a temporary change in availability or they will consistently need to make a request over a large period of time.
For example, if you have a soccer game every Thursday night for 2 months, you could setup a recurring request for Thursday nights. This allows you to submit multiple requests in one step rather than making 8 separate requests.
Follow these steps to add a recurring request:
- Navigate to the Home tab of your HotSchedules account.
- Select the Requests sublink.
- Select the Add Recurring Request button.
- This will popuiate the My Toolbar options on the left side of the screen.
- Adjust the Starting Date and Ending Date to reflect the length of time you would like to make this request for.
- Select whether you are requesting off or to work.
- Use the check boxes to select what day(s) & shift(s) you are making the request for.
- It is optional to enter a reason for the request.
- Select the Make Request button.
In the screenshots below, we have made a recurring request to have every Thursday night off for a 2 month period for a soccer game. Once we have submitted the recurring request, you can see that all 8 Thursday requests in that time period display under View My Requests.