A setting in HotSchedules can be enabled to allow employees to tweet their next shift. This article will describe how to locate and use that feature. If you find that you do not have this option on your account, the setting has likely never been enabled for your company. A manager can contact Customer Care to discuss turning this feature on.
Follow these steps to tweet your next shift:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and navigate to your Home tab.
- The My Profile widget will be on the right side of the screen.
- You will see information regarding your next shift in this box.
- Select the Tweet button to share that information on your Twitter account.
- You will need to authorize the use of your Twitter account, and then you will be able to post it.