The Hiring List on GoHire contains all of the onboarding paperwork for every applicant you have hired through the system.
Follow these steps to view completed onboarding documents:
- Select the My Lists tab from your GoHire account.
- Select My Hiring List from the menu.
You will see all of the onboardings listed in order based on how recently their they were ordered. However, you can sort the list based on any of the columns (Owner Name, Applicant Name, Job Title, etc). You can also search for specific onboarding records based on any of that information.
- Select View for any of the onboardings to view their completed documents.
- A new pop-up will generate with all of their information.
- You will be able to view their progress within the onboarding packet. You will see each document listed along with it's status and the date completed. You will be able to view it if it has been completed.
- If they have completed the I-9, there will be a link to Complete the manager portion of the I-9 if that is still needed.