Follow these steps to complete a task list:
- Select the task list you wish to work on. Tap into a task control to complete the list.
! All changes that you make in the task list are only for that list occurrence. For example, if you add a photo to a task in a daily task list, the photo is related to your completion of that task on that day. The next day's task list will not have your photo.
! If you change the date in the calendar to a date in the past, you can view the task list from that day, but you cannot make changes.
- Task list progress can be seen at the top of the list. Optional tasks are not counted.
- Certain tasks might have a document, picture, or video to help you with the task. Tap the related icon to open the supporting task material.
- Complete each task by entering the requested information. Task list input is saved automatically.
- Certain fields will highlight if your entry is out of the tolerance range.
- Tap the arrow on a task to open the fly out. Here you can add comments, send email, attach photos, assign employees, and mark tasks for follow up.
- If information is available for review inside the fly out, a red notice will appear next to the task arrow. Tap the arrow to open the fly out, and tap areas in blue to see the information.