Each day of the schedule week has its own deployment postcard
Fig.1 - Deployment Cards
The deployment cards display the productivity output for that day. The default view is for 'All Areas'. The weekly productivity output is displayed in the weekly totals row.
Scheduled/Required hours is a calculation based on the following:
- Scheduled = Total number of hours scheduled (Excluding Passive Shifts)
- Required = Total number of Under & Correct Hours
New Functionality - When users filter the Area, the productivity cards will update and provide the productivity calculations by Area
Displaying the Productivity Graph
Select the postcard for the day to view the labour demand graph
The graph will automatically expand for the selected day.
- The selected day is highlighted in blue
- The selected day's productivity is displayed in the totals section to the right of the graph
- When users filter by Area the graph will change
- When users filter by job role the demand will be displayed for that area, the employee list will be filtered to display employees that have a valid assignment on the selected job role
Fig.2 – Demand Graph
Fig.3 – Demand Graph by Area
- By default, the number of people needed and sales indicators are displayed on the left and right axis. These can be hidden by either selecting or tapping on the icons
Fig.4 – Number of people and sales indicators
New Functionality - To view timeslot interval data within the deployment graph:
- Select or tap on the timeslot
The timeslot data will be displayed until the user clicks/taps away.
To see more granular data related to that selected timeslot, swipe or select the button highlighted below in Fig.5.
Fig.5 – Timeslot scheduling data