New Features & Improvements | Logbook
Task List Detail Report
ASC users who have access to the Task List Summary report can now create an automated version of the report to get more insight on the Tasks and Task Lists at each of their stores. Each column of the Task Lists will be included in the report as well as the following metadata:
- Updated By
- Completed Date Time (Store Time)
To set up a new Task List Detail automated report, users can click Automated Reports in the Configuration tab of the ASC.
Users can then click Add Automated Report to be directed to the configuration page.
- Once the Task List Detail option from the Report drop-down is selected, the fields designed for that report will appear at the bottom of the page.
- What is selected for Report Range will determine what information is displayed in each sent-out report.
- Previous Day - Any Tasks with activity for selected stores the day prior (12:00am to 12:00am) to the automated report.
- Today - Any Tasks with activity for selected stores between 12:00am of the current day to the time the automated report is set to run.
- Previous Week - Any Tasks with activity for selected stores the week (store's Work Week) prior to the automated report.
- Current Week - Any Tasks with activity for selected stores between the start of current store's Work Week and the time the automated report is set to run.
After completing the above information, users will need to select a store to pull data from.
Each report can only display one store’s information at a time for maximum site performance.
Users will need to complete the rest of fields for what information they want to display in the report.
It should be noted that there is a limit of 3 Task Lists if ALL of the following are true:
- The Report Status field is set to All.
- The Report Out of Tolerance field is set to All.
- The Only Task Rows With field is set to None Selected.
If more than 3 Task Lists are selected, and the above is true, users will receive an error message when they click Save.