Reinstalls will be needed whenever the Point of Sale is replaced that has HS Connect or our Integration Agent installed on it. When scheduling a reinstall, you will want to make sure that either yourself or another contact will be able to give remote access to the Point of Sale.
Instructions on setting up your Point of Sale for a reinstall and more information about HS integration can be found here.
Follow these steps to schedule a reinstall:
- First, go to this link. Once there, you will be directed to a page where you can select the number of venues for which you are scheduling a reinstall (NOTE - if you need to schedule reinstalls for more than 3 venues, please contact Customer Care directly).
- Next, you will select the time zone in which the venue(s) reside.
- After setting the time zone, a calendar will appear where you can pick the date and time you would like for your reinstall to take place. Listed times will not appear until you select the date.
- The next page will be where you can provide your name, contact information, and any important details regarding your reinstall. This page will include instructions on prepping your Point of Sale and a list of URLs that will need to be whitelisted in order for the reinstall to be successful.
- After filling out the above form, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you can see the details about your reinstall request. You will also receive a confirmation email with all of the details about your reinstall.
- That is all that needs to be done! If you have any questions, or need to update your scheduled appointment, please reach out to Customer Care.