Managers can now block requests for entire days or time ranges using the Time Off and Requests interface. This will prevent your employees from making requests.
Follow these steps to block dates for Time Off:
- Log into your Hotschedules account and choose Manage Time Off under the Home tab. From there, select Blocked Days.
- On the next page, click Create Blocked Day. This will open a menu where you can specify the details about what dates you are blocking.
- Unchecking All Day will allow you to block a time frame while leaving it checked will let you block an entire day.
- After choosing the days or time frame you would like to block, click Save to confirm the blocked time off.
- These dates can be edited or deleted from this page as well.
- On the blocked days page, hovering over any previously saved blocked day will bring up the icons to delete and edit.