HotSchedules users can view their personal schedule through any of our mobile applications. See this article for more information on downloading the app.
Just like on the full desktop version of HotSchedules, users have the ability to view the entire schedule in the mobile applications. This means that they can see who else is scheduled with them each day. Users will only be able to see who is scheduled on the same schedule that they are.
On the iPhone application:
- When logged into the app, view the My Schedule screen to see when you are working.
- Tap the shift in question to see who else is on the schedule for that shift.
- For example, tap your Dinner shift on Monday to see the other bussers working that day.
On the Android application:
- The functionality is similar in the Android app. View the My Schedule screen to see when you are working.
- Tap the shift in question. This will bring up a new box asking you which day part you would like to view the entire schedule for (Lunch or Dinner in the example below). Tap whichever day part you would like to see the schedule for.
- On the next page, you will be able to select Everyone Else Working to see the entire schedule.