Above Store Console users are able to post videos for store level team members to view. Videos display in the Video Widget on their Home tab.
Follow these steps to post a new video:
- Log into a HotSchedules account with Above Store Console access.
- Hover the mouse over the Communication tab at the top of the page and select Videos.
- This will take you to a page that lists all of the videos that have previously been uploaded.
- From the Actions menu on the right, you can edit or delete each video.
- To upload a new video, select the blue Add Video button at the top of the page.
- On the Setup page, you will name the video, mark it as active, and add the link to the video.
- Next, select the Stores tab to specify which stores in the company should have access to this video.
- Select the blue Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Once the video has been activated, it will be visible to all users at the specified stores.
Note: If videos on not displaying on the store level after they have been uploaded in the Above Store Console, please contact Customer Care to ensure that all of the necessary settings are enabled.
Uploading Videos - Download QuickGuide