Users in Hotschedules have the ability to edit and submit their availability to managers at their restaurant.
To submit an availability change, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings tab and choose the Personal subtab. Select the plus symbol and pick the date that the availability request will become active.
- Next, choose the manager that should receive the availability request from the drop-down; or opt to send it to the entire management team.
- Drag your cursor over the times you will not be available during the week. Gray sections signify you are not available.
- Reason for change is required.
- When finished, click Submit Availability.
- You will be notified when this availability adjustment has been approved or denied. You can always come in and cancel it if needed.