Sites that use Webclock or Time & Attendance will be able edit employee punch records. To learn more about the new Punch Record interface, go here.
To edit an existing punch record you can follow these steps:
- Log into your Hotschedules account and go to the Staff tab. From here, select the Punch Records sub tab and choose a date range that includes the punches you would like to edit.
- If you are viewing a pay period, the names of everyone who worked that period will be listed. Viewing only one particular day will show the employees that worked that day.
A - This column will display the name of the employee.
B - The total hours for the employee will be listed here.
C - This column will display the total number of tips accumulated by that employee.
D - This will display the total number of employee's punches for the time period you are looking at.
E - The different jobs worked by the employee during the selected time period will show here.
F - The number of edits made to the employee punches during the selected time frame will show here.
- Selecting a name from this list will open the employee details screen with all of the shifts worked by that employee during the selected time frame listed.
- Clicking on a shift will open the Edit Punch Record window. Here you can update the job, shift time, add a meal or break, and give a reason for the punch edit.
- To see all of the edits that have been made to a punch record, click on History.