The Task list Summary Report can be a great way to keep track of all the task lists used by your stores and can now be set up as an automated report in the Above Store console. To learn more about the Task List Summary report itself, go here.
Follow these steps to set up an automated Task List Summary Report:
- Log into your Hotschedules Above Store Console account and hover over the Configure option. Select the Automated Reports option.
- To create a automated report, select Add Automated Report.
- This will bring you to the Automated Report creation screen.
A - Here you can define the name, type, and date range for the Automated Report you are creating.
B - This is where you can add the recipients, set up the subject line, and create the message body that will appear on the automated report when it is sent out.
C - Here you can set up the details that will be included in the Task List Summary report. Report Level is where you can specify the level that the report will pull from.
- Level 1 - Summary Level will pull the information at a company level.
- Level 2 - Store Level will pull information for the report at a store level.
Selecting this will allow you to specify a store to pull from. This level will also display the completion schedule assigned to a given task list.
- Level 3 - Task List Level will pull information from the individual task lists
that are assigned to stores. Like level 2, selecting this will allow you to specify
a store to pull from.
Report Duration will be used to decide whether you see Daily, Weekly, or Monthly tasks on the report. Report status can be used to designate whether you want to see task lists that are complete, incomplete, or both. Report Out Of Tolerance can be used to decide whether you want to see all task lists, or just the ones that are out of tolerance.
After you feel good about the details of the report you can select Save. This will save the report settings and set up the automated report. To learn more about the Automated Task List Summary report itself, click here.