On the scheduler, users will have the ability to compare what has been scheduled against labor that has been forecasted. The information that displays here can come from two different places:
- For customers that use activity based forecasting, labor will be generated from their Forecast.
- Clients that don't use activity based forecasting can apply a forecast template.
To compare your schedule and forecast, follow these steps:
- Log into your Hotschedules account and go to the Scheduling tab. Select the week that you would like to view the comparison for.
- Choose the Schedule, Job option under Group.
- This will format the scheduler so that each schedule displays the default job codes that have been assigned to it.
For example: A busser. server, and bar job code might be listed under the FOH schedule.
- The forecast comparison for each job code will appear to the right of the job name.
- Hovering over the information icon for a schedule will show the total number of scheduled hours compared to forecasted hours for that schedule.