Punch exceptions will be punch records that have been marked for review based on rules set up in the Above Store Console. On Hotschedules, some users may have the ability to review these punch exceptions. For more information on how punch exception rules are built, go here.
Follow these steps to review punch exceptions:
- Log into your Hotschedules account and hover over the Staff tab. Select the option that says Punch Records.
- Choose the date range that you would like to review punch records for and select More. From that menu select the option that says Review Punches.
- This will bring you to a page where you can review and look over any punch exceptions in the date range you are viewing.
A - This is where you can change the date range you are viewing.
B - The total amount of punches, total hours, total cost, and overall overtime for the punches you are viewing will display here.
C - The punches that include an exception will be listed in this menu. You can view an employees individual punch records for the time frame by selecting their name.
D - After you have looked over the punch record exceptions, click Mark Reviewed. At this time you must review and account for all punch exceptions at once.
- Choosing an employee from this list will take you to a page where you can see all of the punch records they have for the pay period you are viewing.
- Any punch that is eligible to be flagged for exceptions will display a number under the exceptions column. You can view what exceptions a punch has by selecting this number.