Punch exceptions can be a great way to keep track of punch records that may need to be reviewed before payroll is submitted. Above Store Console users will have the ability to create, edit and assign different punch exception rule sets. To learn more about how managers on the store level can review punch exceptions go here.
Follow these steps to set up punch exceptions:
- Log into your Above Store Console account and hover over the configure tab. Select the option that says Punch Exceptions.
- If you are creating a punch exception rule for the first time, a default rule set will display in the middle of your page. This rule set will automatically be assigned to all of your stores.
- You are able to edit the default rule set by clicking on the Edit button in the right hand corner of the rule set name.
- To create a new exception rule, select the option that says Add Exceptions.
- Whether you are editing a rule set or creating a new rule set, the page will look the same.
A - This is where you can edit or add the name of the exception. You will not be able to edit the name of the default exception.
B - Here you can specify the the minimum and maximum amount of time that a punch record must be before it becomes an exception.
C - This is where you will select the amount of time that a scheduled shift and punch record can differ.
D - Here you can select the stores that you would like. At this time, only one rule set can be assigned to a store at a time.
Self-Guided Walk Through - Please make sure you are already logged into your Above Store Console account in this browser.