Customers who use HotSchedules Time & Attendance will have the ability to generate reports about their payroll in the Above Store Console. These reports allow users to get further insight into what will be on a payroll export before it is sent to their payroll provider. For more information on generating payroll exports, view HS Time and Attendance: Generating Payroll Exports.
Payroll Reporting in the Above Store Console
- From the Navigation select Above Store Console
Fig.1 - Navigation
- Hover over the Time & Attendance tab, select Payroll Reporting
Fig.3 - Payroll Reporting
- Select the pay period you would like to use. The option selected here will decide the date ranges available to choose from
- After choosing a pay period and date range, select the store(s) that should be included in the report
- The export drop-down menu will become selectable. Select the type of export or report you would like to generate. Options include:
- Generate Detail Report
- Generate Summary Report
- Generate Job Summary Report
- Timecard Export
- HS Payroll Report
- Once an export is selected, it will process and download in the appropriate format
Fig.4 - Generating reports
What I am looking for is a report that will give me a weekly total, not a daily total of hours worked, that I do not need to manipulate and interface to our payroll system to process. Is this something that I need to request?
Please sign in to leave a comment.