Customers using HS Webclock or Time & Attendance have the ability to generate a payroll export from the Above Store Console. This export can then be submitted to the desired payroll provider. For more information on how Time & Attendance works, go here.
Fallow these steps to generate the Payroll for your company
- Log into your Hotschedules Above Store Console account and hover over the Time & Attendance tab. Select the option that says Payroll Generation. This will bring you to a page where you can begin setting up your export.
- First, select the pay period you would like to use. Whatever you select here will also decide the date ranges available for you to choose from.
- You can then filter by the stores' status - Locked, Partially, or Reviewed.
- Then choose the type of Payroll format you would like to use.
- Once you have selected a payroll format, choose the store or stores for which you would like to generate payroll. After selecting a store, click Generate Payroll. This will download the export to your computer.