Yes, Academy courses (i.e. courses that are connected to an Academy) can be visible only to Instructors or and Members. When you click on the big pink "Private" button of an Academy Course (on the Course Administration Panel) you will be given the option to select to which groups of members you want this course to be visible.
Articles in this section
- Can Academy courses be visible only to Instructors and/or Members?
- Can corporate courses be visible only to employees or/and customers?
- Can I dictate an exam be taken after a specific lecture?
- Can the sequence of a curriculum's courses be mandatory?
- Can the sequence of the lectures be mandatory?
- How can I add lectures to a course?
- How can I assign courses to employees?
- How can I become a Professional Instructor?