Yes, corporate courses (i.e. courses that are connected to a corporate Academy) can be visible only to employees or/and customers. On the Course Administration Panel, click on the big pink "Private" button of a corporate Course, and you will be given the option to select to which groups of members you want this course to be visible. The course will then be marked as "public", but only be available to those you have chosen.
Articles in this section
- How can I create an exam for a course?
- How can I connect courses I create with the Academy?
- How can I create a course using content from the Personal Library?
- Can I dictate an exam be taken after a specific lecture?
- How can I assign a curriculum to employees?
- How can I create a bundle of courses?
- How can an admin mark an employee's course as completed
- Can the sequence of a curriculum's courses be mandatory?
- How can I create an online course?
- How can I create online courses for an Academy?